Vendor Support Specialist
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered.
This position will be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
Are you awesome? Are you a passionate believer in providing superior customer service? Are you positive, driven, and full of energy? WE WANT YOU!
Entrepreneurial B2B Financial Services Company looking for a high energy, motivated, and dependable team player with a positive attitude. The Vendor Support Specialist assists Relationship Managers with supplier relations on behalf of our clients. This position is the first stepping stone in a career at CSI – you will have ample opportunity to grow within the role and to grow within the company.
This is what you’ll do…
- Research and fill in various data obtained online via Google etc.
- Enhance and Verify Vendor Company Information through research and outreach
- Establish relationships with CSI’s vendors
- Register new vendors to accept CSI electronic payments
- Assist Vendors with questions or comments related to payment information
- Follow-up with Vendors who have not processed client payments in timely manner
- Process Client payments that require calling the vendor, logging onto a portal, or filling out an authorization form to get processed
- Find better, more efficient ways of completing day to day task and share with the team
- Other cool stuff
We’re looking for someone…
- Who has excellent computer skills: Using online search engines such as Google and navigating Microsoft Office.
- Who is a great online detective
- Who has intermediate to strong Excel skills: Pivot Tables, VLookups, and other formulas used to standardize spreadsheets are used frequently.
- Who doesn’t mind taking initiative to learn new things independently
- Who is super organized and has strong attention to detail
- Who desires to be part of an innovative, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Who has the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Who is capable of working well under pressure
- Who loves change and variety
- Who is a fearless critical thinker and is always looking for ways to work smarter
- Who has excellent communication, listening skills, and phone etiquette
- Who is able to work independently and effectively with limited supervision
- Who is able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time wisely
- Who is personable, outgoing, and loves to talk to clients
- Who is willing to learn and be challenged daily
- Who has great morale, personal accountability, and integrity
You’ll get perks…
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for individuals
- 5% employer match 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Catered lunches
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Why work for CSI?
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 27 years.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.