Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered. This position will be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
CSI Enterprises, headquartered in Bonita Springs, has a fast-paced work environment where talented employees are welcome provided they crave knowledge, seek out new skills, and tackle projects head-on whether big or small. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff on real projects that will directly affect the growth of the company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends or sharing innovative and creative ideas. Someone who is motivated to succeed and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with customers and colleagues alike.
As a Travel Department Intern for CSI, you will be assisting with vital tasks essential to maintaining and managing our portfolio of corporate customers utilizing our corporate travel product suite. This is a paid internship.
- You will gain experience in account management, project management, customer service/support, competitor analysis research, and electronic payments processing.
- You will work closely with account managers and assist with new client implementations.
- You will assist with onboarding client preferred hotels within the globalVCard payment program.
- You will assist in actively supporting corporate travelers while on the road by troubleshooting payment issues through the globalVCard User interface & automated reporting.
- You will educate hotels on the virtual card payment process and negotiate acceptance of virtual card as payment on behalf of clients.
- You will engage in competitive research to understand the competition within the travel industry and maintain the competitive matrix within the team.
- You will be assigned a mentor and participate in company meetings throughout your internship to allow you to connect with professionals you can learn from.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Develop an understanding of electronic travel payments.
- Develop an understanding of the FinTech industry and the future of B2B payments.
- Develop an understanding of corporate travel processes regarding payments, hotel and merchant acceptance of virtual/electronic payments.
- How to succeed within a rigorous, professional corporate environment.
- Much more – you will work closely with our account manager, strategic product manager, product support specialist, & senior vice president.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Are you awesome?
- Do you want to be part of a fun crew?
- Are you passionate about travel, hospitality, and customer service?
- Do you have an interest in FinTech?
- Are you super-organized?
- Are you a fearless critical thinker?
- A minimum commitment of 15 hours a week (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 8-5PM)
- A positive, energetic and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Hospitality/travel/event management interest.
- Highly developed writing skills.
- Highly-organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Demonstrated leadership both in and out of the classroom.
- Proven academic success.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Honest, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside-the-box thinker.
- General excitement to learn new skills.
- Current college junior or senior who wants to get a jump start on the career you’re pursuing in finance, business, hospitality or accounting.
ONE LAST THING…
We can’t wait to see what you can do. So make sure you include a cover letter explaining your experiences.
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.