In order to be considered, interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
The IT department at CSI is growing and we’re seeking to add a new member to our IT team.
As a full-time employee, this person will be directly involved with the day-to-day support of our local and remote corporate users. While some parts of this position will involve helpdesk activities, duties are varied and will include: Office 365 account setup and provisioning/tracking of equipment for new hires, assisting internal users with account setup problems; troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues; participating in regular meetings with our compliance team; occasional review and testing of proposed software/hardware solutions; user training and working with other departments as needed. Support may be provided in person, via phone, email or web conference.
- 6+ years related System Administration experience
- 10+ years of IT related experience
- Ability to work independently and in teams reaching high levels of productivity
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong work ethic
We’re looking for someone to …
- Administer local and remote Windows-based infrastructure as well as Office 365
- Maintain server virtual environments utilizing Hyper-V
- Perform administrative network tasks on Firewall, Router and Switch devices
- Monitor system health and maintain highest levels of up-time and performance
- Ensure system and data integrity is maintained along with testing data resiliency
- Protect systems by following security best practices including patch management
- Work with third-party vendors to augment the functions of Internal IT
- Partner with business to gather requirements and ensure needs are being met
Someone who has …
- Good organizational skills and the ability juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, verbal, and written skills along with attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems (Active Directory, Group Policy, Etc.)
Also good to have …
- Bachelors or advanced degree desired but not required
- Previous experience with PCI-DSS, HIPPA and SOC II compliance requirements
- Previous experience working in banking or payment processing environments
- Understanding of internet communication protocols (HTTPS, SFTP)
- Familiarity with MSSQL databases, Tableau reporting software and Salesforce.com
- Familiarity and proficiency in PowerShell
- Microsoft Certifications
- Other relevant certifications
You’ll get perks …
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
This position is located on-site at our headquarters in Bonita Springs, FL. Employment is contingent on background check and drug testing.