- Assist with the planning of application changes and analysis of business requirements, development, and installation of upgrades, new releases
- Build and customize Saleforce.com integrations with external platforms leveraging latest technologies
- Maintain/Develop/Improve Partner Communities
- Identify and resolve data issues to ensure the quality and consistency of data; determine and implement opportunities for automation.
- Develop and drive data governance, quality and analytics initiatives ensuring all are executed successfully to provide appropriate data, information & analysis to various business functions/departments
- Communicate effectively, both orally and written, to varied levels of the organization to include technical personnel, business managers, and senior leadership
- Stay up to date on SFDC best practices and solutions to continuously develop expertise in salesforce.com platform
- Mentor teammates on Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience in developing custom lightning components
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards and logical formulas
- Experience with Process Builder Flows and other automations tools including apex, SOQL, Aura, Visual Force.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud/Pardot/Conga Preferred
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Obsessed with quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 100% employer-paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K with profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
Why work for CSI?
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.