CSI is seeking a Regional Sales Executive to join our team in our New York office. This is an exciting opportunity to lead our entry into new markets and generate new revenue in an assigned geographical territory or industry.
Applicants: To catch our attention, you must submit a dynamic and interesting resume with a cover letter. Add in why CSI would choose you over another candidate for sales executive!
- Regional Sales Executive is responsible for growing new business by demonstrating and selling our solution to large market commercial accounts in AP e-payments using virtual cards, ACH, FX, check (Total AP payments) and AP automation software including P2P and AP workflow/software solutions and partnerships
- Conduct extensive research to understand potential clients’ goals, objectives and challenges – fully understanding our distinctive difference in the marketplace
- Exceptional consultative selling skills are essential, with the ability to communicate our end to end solution effectively to key decision makers within a prospective organization
- Ability to see the process through to the end to close the deal and assist with implementation
- Ability to understand the different processes with the electronic payment space and how our program can provide effective solutions
- Accurate, professional and timely communication is required with potential clients and internal groups
- Ability to demonstrate our product in a very high-level, technical format
- Ability to meet required, set sales/revenues targets and sell a complete software solution package for AP
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in finance
- Successful 5+ years sales executive experience in the corporate payments space and or AP workflow, P2P software solutions, or AP virtual card payment solutions
- Must possess a comfort level with and have proven ability to demo software and technology via webinar, phone and face-to-face
- Experience selling and conducting demos for financial software strongly preferred
- Experience selling to large corporate clients at the VP and C-Level
- Strong prospecting and business development skills with the ability to quickly build a portfolio
- Excellent, verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must possess strong time management skills, organizational skills and the ability to work effectively on your own to meet and exceed goals
- Must represent CSI Enterprises in a professional and knowledgeable capacity
- 50/50 ratio of cold calling/prospecting and providing partnership leads
You’ll get perks…
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parking
- Gym Membership
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Learn more about why you should apply for the regional sales executive role at CSI.