Product Support Specialist
Bonita Springs, Florida
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
CSI’s IT department is growing and we’re seeking to add a new member to our support team. As a Product Support Specialist, you will be an integral member of the CSI technology team.
This role will be directly involved with the day-to-day support of our in-house web-based Accounts Payable and Travel software products. He/she will collaborate with IT and Operations to assist the business in meeting customer needs and fostering a positive customer experience while using our tools. He/she will have direct input to future development/roadmap items and be responsible to ensure consistency across teams and improve technology reuse.
A majority of time will be spent on helpdesk activities, with duties that may include:
- Assisting with company/account setup
- Troubleshooting, identifying, and resolving customer issues
- Participating in regular meetings with the software development team
- Occasional testing of new products and features
- User training and process documentation
- Working with other departments as needed to assist existing or potential customers
- Support may be provided in person, via phone, email or web conference
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability juggle multiple projects and prioritize revenue
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills along with attention to detail
- Experience with web-based APIs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with financial software
- Previous experience working in banking or payment processing environments
- Understanding of secure internet communication protocols, and experience establishing + troubleshooting that connectivity (HTTPS,FTP/SFTP/FTPS)
- Experience in encryption (PGP,GPG)
- Familiarity with databases & reporting software (MySql, Tableau)
- Proficiency in reviewing file structure and mapping to various delimited or fixed format specifications
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
This position is located on site at our headquarters in Bonita Springs, FL. Employment is contingent on background check and drug testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.