CSI is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver to join our team as a Product/Project Manager.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
CSI is more than just a virtual credit card provider. We are global leaders in FinTech (Financial Technology). That means we’ve built an elite crew of AP-certified payments experts, software developers, relationship managers, and integration specialists to solve corporate spending challenges across the globe.
In this role, you will be on the team that manages the requirements gathering, development, implementation, QA, troubleshooting & certification of projects. These projects will encompass, all new and existing integrations, which span from outgoing data, incoming data, real-time transactional data, metrics, ETL processes and miscellaneous APIs to enrich our data sets and facilitate payments. This spans across ERP’s, Payment Providers, Banks & FI’s, Accounts Receivable Partners and Travel Partners.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with business & technology teams
- Work with development manager/lead to determine the resources required to complete the project
- Create a detailed schedule that identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project including dependencies
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure its successful completion
- Identify and resolve issues, risks and dependencies that may impact successful completion of the project
- Communicate progress updates, issues, risks to business and technology stakeholders
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Create and present executive level documentation for use in program status and communications
- Understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in customer-facing project delivery/management roles, in Fintech or payments is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong interest in automated payment solutions
- Highly self-motivated and feels at home working aggressive schedules and managing multiple competing priorities
- Able to build strong working relationships across multiple teams
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently
- Superior written and verbal communication, documentation skills, attention to detail, and strong creative problem-solving skills
- Strong and project management skills
- Strong understanding of computer science concepts
- Experience with task and agile management tools such as Jira
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
This position is will be a remote position. Employment is contingent on background check and drug testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.