Product Manager Job Description:
CSI is seeking an experienced SaaS product manager to lead one or several of our products, including defining and launching new products and improving existing ones. We are looking for someone who’s experienced and comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment, which means you’ll be given ownership and great responsibility.
You will drive the vision and direction for the product that you own and will coordinate all parts of the product’s lifecycle. CSI is constantly looking to innovate and improve our products. You will be expected to own the end-to-end delivery of key product initiatives for the business and you will have the opportunity to truly make an impact.
Who You Are:
- Smart, passionate, product obsessed, you enjoy getting things done and using data to drive decisions.
- Experienced with agile and lean startup methodologies as the product owner.
- Comfortable with complex but unstructured problems, a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, and organized.
- Able to solicit ideas, gather requirements, write clear and detailed user stories, and coordinate across teams.
- A great communicator.
- Be the expert on our users and the problems they need to solve.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features.
- Develop and maintain the long-term roadmap for your product.
- Define goals and metrics of success for all aspects of your product. Own your product’s metrics and continuously improve.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceive, build, ship, and enhance features and products.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Product Manager in a growing SaaS business.
- BA/BS degree.
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people should want to work with you again.
Interested candidates must submit resume and cover letter in order to be considered.