Product Manager, Customer Experience
Headquarters: Bonita Springs, Florida
Position Type: Full-time
Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered.
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
CSI is seeking a high energy, dedicated, and passionate Saas Product Manager to execute strategic activities related to the end-to-end Customer Experience. In addition to being a product expert, you will be defining and launching new products and improving existing ones. We are looking for someone who’s experienced and comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment, which means you’ll be given ownership and great responsibility.
You will drive the vision and direction for the product that you own and will coordinate all parts of the product’s lifecycle. CSI is constantly looking to innovate and improve our customer experience through our products. You will be expected to own the end-to-end delivery of key initiatives for the business and you will have the opportunity to truly make an impact.
What you’ll do
- Drive the product lifecycle from gathering requirements, documenting specifications, partnering with Engineering for software implementation, testing, procuring end-user sign-off, and leading product launch.
- Work very closely with engineering to ensure they understand business logic and end-state product vision.
- Deliver top-notch specifications to Engineering for every initiative.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand our current operations tools & processes.
- Develop new ideas to automate manual processes, improve current tools, and overall raise the value of our current internal applications for the overall company.
- The goal is to remove manual touchpoints for users, improve UI quality for internal tools, and regularly enhance our internal products.
- Leverage data and reporting to make data-driven product decisions.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues that may surface.
- Opportunity to work on cross-functional projects outside of internal operations, expanding into other areas of the platform.
- Enforce ‘connect-the-dots’ collaboration with fellow product managers by quickly identifying any necessary changes required from an operations standpoint due to other projects/initiatives.
- Continually learn about the CSI platform and other areas outside of operations to stay up to date on the complete product offering.
- Develop Product Support framework and work alongside the Support Team to implement process improvement and reporting.
- Actively participate as a CSI team member by offering ideas and input to support and enhance current CSI products, processes, and programs, and work collaboratively to ensure customer success
- Perform all duties within assigned timelines and effectively communicate the progress of assigned tasks.
- Take ownership of other special projects and assignments to support the business as needed
- Bring energy and a positive attitude to ensure a positive customer experience
What you’ll need to bring to CSI
- Four-year degree
- At least 5 years of program or product management experience
- Experience with either payment technology implementations or SaaS workflow/analytics implementations preferred
- Financial Technology or Payment Industry knowledge preferred
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills; must excel at providing direction, motivating, and coaching to direct reports and be visible
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with complex technology
- Ability to adapt to change and a rapidly growing environment
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet client needs with short turnaround
- Strong analytical skills
- Limited travel
- 100% employer-paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
At CSI, you will enjoy operating with autonomy yet have the resources and backing of other professionals across the business. Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are the core attributes of our team. If you are a unique thinker and opportunity seeker, and if you’re ready to use your strong business savvy in a new way, we’d like to talk to you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.