April 8th, 2020 (Atlanta, GA) – Northstar, an innovator and pioneer in club management software, has partnered with Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI), a leading B2B payment solutions provider, to deliver an automated and integrated payments solution with Northstar’s platform. CSI’s solution replaces costly paper checks with virtual cards, allowing customers to pay vendors with a secure, single-use card number to significantly streamline accounts payable workflow, including approval and reconciliation processes.
Northstar CEO, Prasad Suryadevara said, “The new features offered through the partnership with CSI will bring efficiency and savings to the accounts payable process at the clubs. We are constantly looking for new ways to bring value to our customers and are excited about this partnership.”
CSI President, David Disque, said, “We’re excited to partner with Northstar so that we can make it easy for one of our core verticals—golf and entertainment clients—to initiate and manage the entire payment process, right from within their club management software.”
The new partnership will provide Northstar clients with access to CSI’s AP-certified customer support as an extension of their own teams and world-class account management. CSI’s solution is easy to implement, and enables clients to:
- Create new revenue with a monthly cash rebate on credit card transactions (with a typical vendor card acceptance rate of approximately 30 to 40 percent).
- Automate and streamline vendor payments (using virtual credit card, ACH and check), and free up employee time for more valuable, revenue-generating tasks.
- Have more control and visibility of payments, 24/7, in order to maximize early payment discounts.
- Enhance security and reduce costs by replacing checks with virtual, one-time use credit cards, establishing concrete approval processes, identifying invoice discrepancies, and flagging vendor errors.
- Easily approve and track transactions, both individually or in batches.
- Automate the reconciliation and reporting process by enabling CSI and Northstar to share data.
Martha Mazzitelli, Chief Financial Officer at Bay Colony Community Association, said, “We’ve been a loyal customer of Northstar for six years, and of CSI for three. Both technologies improve and enhance the efficiency of our club and association, and they save us money. We look forward to the enhancements … and plan to be first on the list to test and use the new platform!”
For more information and to schedule a demo please visit www.corporatespending.com/golf
About Northstar Technologies
Northstar is the leading vendor of Club Management Software used by more than 700 clubs worldwide, including 50 Platinum Clubs. It is the only club software that offers a complete single solution built on one database; most importantly, the software is centered on the needs of the private clubs. Northstar’s mission is to provide a superior product that helps create the best member experience. To this end, over 200 Northstar employees are working diligently to improve the software, better the customer service and ensure Northstar users have a world-class experience.