Bonita Springs, FL – CSI globalVCard executive David Disque is among the panelists selected by Commercial Payments International (CPI) to share knowledge and best practices during the 2016 Middle Market Commercial Cards and Payments Summit in Chicago. The middle market is the biggest opportunity for commercial payments growth in the Americas and this summit will deliver must-have information for all parts of the value chain to understand and better serve this key segment.
The Middle Market Commercial Cards and Payments Summit brings together senior-level middle market specialists from multinational and large regional banks as well as local banks. Topics this year include digitization and automation of business processes, deploying the best service model, B2B card payment value propositions, procure-to-pay process improvements, and the future of the middle market.
CSI globalVCard executive David Disque will participate as follows:
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2016
- Session Title: Best Practices in Commercial Cards and Payments Panel
- David Disque, Managing Director, CSI globalVCard
- John Adelsperger, VP Sales & Strategy, The American Express Company
- Manish Mohnot, Director Commercial Card, Payments & Commerce Solutions, Fifth Third Bank
- Time: 10:00 am, Wilde Room
The 2016 Middle Market Commercial Cards and Payments Summit will take place at theWit Chicago, June 16.
CSI globalVCard staff will be available in Booth #S4 to demonstrate the company’s electronic payment system. Visitors will learn how easy it is to gather a competitive edge in the market and grow their commercial card business. Learn more by visiting the company’s website.