CSI is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver to join our team as Operations Administrator.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
CSI is more than just a virtual credit card provider. We are global leaders in FinTech (Financial Technology). That means we’ve built an elite crew of AP-certified payments experts, software developers, relationship managers, and integration specialists to solve corporate spending challenges across the globe.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities
- Answer phones, greet visitors and respond to general client requests and inquiries.
- Manage and update company databases, including BCP communication contact list.
- Track inventory and budget while ordering business and office supplies.
- Produce and distribute both employee and customer-facing newsletters.
- Organize customer meetings, assisting with travel arrangements as needed. Partner proactively with the Executive Assistant to plan meetings for executive team members.
- Coordinate office maintenance, equipment repairs, deliveries, and other business vendor interactions as needed.
- Manage job posting boards and job fair participation schedules for managers.
- Assist with completing background checks and drug screen orders for potential new hires.
- Onboard new hires; generate IT setup requests, collect, maintain, validate, and enter all required new hire documents.
- Conduct benefits training for new hires and ensure employee benefits enrollment occurs within 30 days of hire.
- Update customer contact information in Salesforce and record annual attestations of ownership information.
- Support Customer Care with sending monthly and quarterly customer-facing reports.
- Assist with producing and formatting PowerPoint presentations for internal and external presentations.
- Provide administrative support to Finance & Operations team or other departments as deemed necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Facility Management, or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience required. Prior experience supporting Human Resources preferred.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software, to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and stress management skills.
- Ability to use discretion in communications and keep information confidential.
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
All applicants must successfully complete a background and drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.