Merchant Acceptance Specialist
CSI is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver to join our team as a Merchant/Acceptance Specialist.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
CSI is more than just a virtual credit card provider. We are global leaders in FinTech (Financial Technology). That means we’ve built an elite crew of AP-certified payments experts, software developers, relationship managers, and integration specialists to solve corporate spending challenges across the globe.
The Merchant Acceptance Specialist reports to the Director, Merchant Acceptance & Solutions and supports activities aimed at enrolling our customers’ suppliers onto solutions that solve accounts receivables pain points in cash application and reconciliation. This opportunity is on a growing team in the company that demands an entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude.
- Perform supplier outreach for enrollment, supplier education, and conversion to fully automated solutions
- Provide a professional, informative, and personable supplier experience
- Conduct research, collect accurate data, and maintain the supplier database; attention to detail being key
- Perform analysis of supplier data and activity to make recommendations to the Director, Merchant Acceptance & Solutions for targeted outreach initiatives
- Work closely with multiple departments to execute supplier enablement strategies to achieve daily, monthly, and quarterly objectives
- Become SME on all supplier solutions and product capability
- Actively participate as a CSI team member by offering ideas and input to support and enhance current processes, programs, and solutions
- Perform all duties within assigned timeline and effectively communicate progress of assigned tasks.
- Take ownership of other assignments as directed from time to time.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- A basic understanding of basic accounts payables and receivables, merchant processing knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; comfortable communicating with Executive level contacts
- Demonstrated experience with Excel (mid-level or higher)
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not required
- Proven ability to work and align cross-functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and a dedicated work ethic
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to inspire others
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
All applicants must successfully complete a background and drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.