Implementation Manager – Bonita Springs, FL
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered.
CSI isn’t your average office. We are a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
CSI is seeking a high energy, dedicated and passionate contributor to be a part of our Implementation Team. The Implementation Manager is a key position within CSI’s accounts payables division. As an Implementation Manager, you will be expected to create an excellent customer experience from post-sales through implementation of our products and services. This role requires excellent customer service experience along with the urgency to meet tight project deadlines. Success is measured based on the quality of the implementation process, customer experience, and meeting defined program goals and defined SLA’s.
This position will be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee detailed work plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete implementations
- Review the determined objectives and measures upon which the implementation will be evaluated at its completion and revise as needed prior to kick-off
- Establish a communication schedule to update appropriate members in the organization on the progress of the implementation
- Execute implementations according to the implementation plan
- Proactively manage any technology integration challenges
- Work with Product Support to ensure proper system set up and functionality for each client
- Appropriately document implementation activities
- Manage the progress of the implementation and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the implementation
- Effectively communicate with clients at each stage of implementation and provide on-going client support on our application
- Ensure that the implementation deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality
- Identify opportunities for technology to enhance, improve, and speed up the implementation process.
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need to Bring to CSI
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college, or university; Computer Science or similar technology discipline, Finance, or Business Management
- In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma/equivalent and two (2) or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of experience within client management, sales, B2B or related area
- Have a successful track record of driving results by utilizing consultative skills
- Have a history of building and escalating customer relationships at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with multiple levels within the organization
- Works well managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to do what it takes to meet deadlines
What Perks You’ll Get
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K with profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
At CSI, you will enjoy operating with autonomy yet have the resources and backing of other professionals in a similar role. Entrepreneurial and innovating is the spirit of our team. If you are an original thinker and opportunity seeker, if you’d like to use your strong business savvy in a new way, we’d like to talk to you! Apply Now!