- Assist with the planning of application changes and analysis of business requirements, development, and installation of upgrades, new releases.
- Build and customize databases, data integrations, ETL or ELT processes.
- Customize solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions.
- Map data sources, manage metadata, and focus on data governance and validation to ensure we have standardized data and key metrics for the business
- Identify and resolve data issues to ensure the quality and consistency of data; determine and implement opportunities for automation.
- Design/Develop/Maintain Datawarehouse and Data Cube engines to process information to end-users accurately and efficiently.
- ETL/ELT stream various data formats structured, non-structured.
- Continuously develop expertise in the data and data models within the data warehouse, as well as supported business domains
- Develop and drive data governance, quality and analytics initiatives ensuring all are executed successfully to provide appropriate data, information & analysis to various business functions/departments
- Communicate effectively, both orally and written, to varied levels of the organization to include technical personnel, business managers, and senior leadership
- May mentor teammates on BI/Data Warehouse methods.
- Stay up to date on Data Security best practices and solutions.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a Data Engineer or MSSQL database admin.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SSMS SQL Data tools.
- Experience MS SQL databases
- Deep Understanding of SQL, ability to create Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Jobs, Indexing and Query Optimization.
- Experience with data modeling and data warehouse constructs and concepts
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Obsessed with quality
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K with profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
Why work for CSI?
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.