Customer Success Manager – Advertising & Media
Full-time, Remote, NYC
CSI is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver to join our team as a Customer Success Manager for Advertising & Media.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
The Customer Success Manager is a member of the Operations team, reporting to the Chief Operations Officer. In this highly strategic role, you will be responsible for engaging with and managing a portfolio of assigned top-tier customers. You will own and drive the success of your portfolio by being a trusted advisor with a relentless focus on revenue growth, customer retention, and product adoption. You will develop processes and execute strategies that ensure customer objectives are met, financial targets hit, and expectations exceeded. The client portfolio is focused within the advertising and media industry. Experience within this field, specifically with an agency is preferred.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers in assigned portfolio
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Collaborate with sales, operations, and other teams to develop success plans for customers
- Own and manage contract renewal and renegotiation
- Conduct customer training as it relates to product, process, and best practices
- Manage all activities related to revenue growth, product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall success/satisfaction metrics
- Optimize the customer journey by implementing process and structure in customer success operations
- Implement customer retention and advocacy strategies
- Identify opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and case study development
- Identify and manage revenue drivers to ensure revenue goals are met
- Prepare and present executive summaries on portfolio performance
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years in software or payments industries, preferably FinTech
- Minimum 5 years in managing Fortune 1000 customers in fast-paced growth environments
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Proven experience engaging with customers’ top-level executives
- Ideally, combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Proven track record of driving portfolio growth
- Proven ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven ability to align cross-functionally to achieve customer goals and objectives
- Strong understanding of revenue drivers (preferably in a payments company)
- Proven ability to effect revenue growth and hit financial targets
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable work ethic
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
This position is a remote position in New York City. Employment is contingent on background check and drug testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.