Customer Due Diligence Analyst – Bonita Springs, FL
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while offering the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is an energetic and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset to have an immediate impact on our success.
So, if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
CSI is seeking a high energy, motivated, dependable team player with a positive attitude. An accounting or finance background is helpful. This position is responsible for managing the customer onboarding process and will work closely with the Processing & Compliance Team. Primary responsibilities will include documentation receipt, tracking and accurate data entry within systems. Additionally, the position will require coordination with multiple internal teams, communication regarding customer onboarding progress and recommendations for process improvements. We’re looking for a teammate who enjoys creating best practices, documenting procedures and is passionate about owning and improving a process.
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you customer focused with a keen sense of risk awareness? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Do you want to contribute to a team of intelligent, experienced and driven people by tackling new challenges?
This is what you’ll do…
- Manage onboarding process of new customer relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and other regulations for new relationships
- Maintain information in contact management systems for monitoring and ongoing reporting needs
- Capture and record appropriate data in CSI systems in a timely manner throughout the process
- Research and investigate business verification due diligence data
- Ensure appropriate business teams are kept appraised of application lifecycle
- Collaborate with Sales, Relationship Management, Operations and Processing & Compliance teams
- Commit to continuous process improvement
- Manage the dispute and chargeback process with our Processing team and card association partners
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is awesome and inquisitive
- Wants to be part of a fun crew
- Has excellent communication and listening skills
- Is independent and self-motivated
- Is flexible and enjoys working in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Has an eye for detail
- Is comfortable with file transmission processes and troubleshooting
- Is super organized
- Is a fearless critical thinker and always looking for ways to work smarter
- Has an ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter
- Has a BS/BA Degree – Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred or equivalent military experience
- May have BSA/AML experience
- Has an interest in financial products and markets
- Loves change and variety
- Isn’t afraid to stand out
- Is positive, driven, and reliable
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Is willing to learn and be challenged daily
- Is willing to obtain industry appropriate licenses (e.g. CAMS, CFE)
- Has the ability to work with sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality
You’ll get perks…
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Why work for CSI?
At CSI you’ll discover a high tech, entrepreneurial culture with the experience, leadership and resources you need to be successful. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about empowering our employees to ‘think big’ and make a difference. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage. If this describes you, we’d love to meet you.
Interested candidates must submit resume and cover letter in order to be considered.