Customer Care Representative
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career. We place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
- Become knowledgeable of all CSI accounts payable options and processes
- Manage and provide all necessary customer services, including but not limited to product delivery, supplier enablement, supplier support, and ongoing account support
- Accurately answer customer account related inquires, often requiring in-depth troubleshooting, diagnosis, or engagement of other departments
- Educate customer on best practices and processes regarding accounts payable processing
- Confidently lead customers through conference calls and training
- Proactively manage vendor enablement campaigns and databases
- Provide necessary reporting to customers timely
- Become APSC (Accounts Payable Solutions Consultant) certified within first year of employment
- Actively participate as a CSI team member by offering ideas and input to support and enhance current CSI products, processes, and programs, and work collaboratively to ensure customer success
- Perform all duties within assigned timeline and effectively communicate progress of assigned tasks.
- Take ownership of other special projects and assignments to support the business as needed
- Bring energy and a positive attitude to a ensure positive customer experience
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptive to frequent process changes
- General skillset to perform/navigate on Microsoft OS; minimum of 60 WPM
- Experience with Excel (Intermediate or Advanced) and SalesForce desired but not required
- Financial, technology, FinTech backgrounds are a huge bonus; Credit card processing or credit card services background also helpful
- Experience in banking, media, and/or hospitality a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, communications, finance, or related fields
- All applicants must successfully complete a background and drug test