Corporate Accountant – Bonita Springs, FL
CSI Enterprises, Inc. for over 30 years has provided innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support. CSI’s highly secure and innovative financial payment products include virtual credit card solutions for Travel, AP automation payments to vendors, mobile applications, corporate purchasing cards, and business fleet fueling/maintenance payment cards.
CSI is seeking a high energy, motivated, dependable corporate accountant to join our team. This position will be based at our headquarters location in Bonita Springs, Florida. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Daily reconciliation of all client payment operating accounts.
- Working with relationship managers to ensure that the daily ACH / card transactions/client funding is completed accurately, timely and in accordance to the company’s policies.
- Execute deletes, reversals, bank changes and other ACH related transactions for clients quickly and accurately.
- Manage procedures involved with invoice factoring, including daily monitoring and due diligence of potential accounts
- Daily utilization of complex formulas and operations in MS Excel – must have expert-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Creation of custom reports, data output and financial metrics as requested
- Daily accounting activities and general support to CFO & Controller in all aspects of accounting
- Maintain a working knowledge of all electronic payment products and services sold by the company and understands the company’s defined processes as it relates to these product
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and/or minimum 5 years’ of corporate accounting experience. CPA not necessary, but preferred.
- Experience in the FinTech industry, credit card and/or commercial/B2B payment. Foreign exchange knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of NACHA rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to resolve complex issues to work effectively under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of basic software programs i.e. QuickBooks, MS Office and CRM software I.e. Salesforce. Exceptional skills in Excel required. Testing will be included in interview.
- Leadership capabilities necessary to manage in an environment of rapid growth
- Excellent, verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
WHY WORK FOR CSI?
At CSI you’ll discover a high tech, entrepreneurial culture with the experience, leadership and resources you need to be successful. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years. Recently acquired by Edenred, an international group based in 45 countries, world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about empowering our employees to ‘think big’ and make a difference. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage. If this describes you, we’d love to meet you.
Interested candidates must submit resume and cover letter to be considered.