Product Support Specialist
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
CSI’s IT department is growing and we’re seeking to add a new member to our support team. As a Product Support Specialist, you will be an integral member of the CSI technology team.
This role will be directly involved with the day-to-day support of our in-house web-based Accounts Payable and Travel software products. He/she will collaborate with IT and Operations to assist the business in meeting customer needs and fostering a positive customer experience while using our tools. He/she will have direct input to future development/roadmap items and be responsible to ensure consistency across teams and improve technology reuse.
A majority of time will be spent on helpdesk activities, with duties that may include:
- Assisting with company/account setup
- Troubleshooting, identifying, and resolving customer issues
- Participating in regular meetings with the software development team
- Occasional testing of new products and features
- User training and process documentation
- Working with other departments as needed to assist existing or potential customers
- Support may be provided in person, via phone, email or web conference
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize revenue
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills along with attention to detail
- Experience with web-based APIs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with financial software
- Previous experience working in banking or payment processing environments
- Understanding of secure internet communication protocols, and experience establishing + troubleshooting that connectivity (HTTPS,FTP/SFTP/FTPS)
- Experience in encryption (PGP,GPG)
- Familiarity with databases & reporting software (MySql, Tableau)
- Proficiency in reviewing file structure and mapping to various delimited or fixed format specifications
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- 100% employer-paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K with profit-sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
This position is located on-site at our headquarters in Bonita Springs, FL. Employment is contingent on a background check and drug test.