Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career. We place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
- Timely processing of e-payments on behalf of our customers via phone call and/or the web
- Successfully meet minimum quota of payments completed per month
- Assist suppliers to ensure payment processed within SLA designated by client, monitoring outstanding cards as assigned
- Use all tools and resources available to maintain minimal errors; quality over quantity
- Actively review key metrics measured to ensure standards set forth are being met
- Actively resolve any vendor related issues or inquiries
- This position will focus on data collection, verification, and data entry; attention to detail being the key
- Strive to find more efficient ways to perform tasks, recommend process enhancements to improve business practices
- Perform all duties within assigned timeline and effectively communicate progress of assigned tasks.
- Take ownership of other assignments as directed from time to time.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptive to frequent process changes
- General skillset to perform/navigate on Microsoft OS; minimum of 60 WPM
- Experience with Excel (middle level or above) and SalesForce desired but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must successfully complete a background and drug test