IT Support Manager – Bonita Springs, FL/Remote
CSI is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver to join our team as an IT Support Manager.
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to be considered. This position can be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office, or remote.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
CSI is more than just a virtual credit card provider. We are global leaders in FinTech (Financial Technology). That means we’ve built an elite crew of AP-certified payments experts, software developers, relationship managers, and integration specialists to solve corporate spending challenges across the globe.
The IT department is growing and we’re seeking to add a new member to our support team.
As an IT Support Manager, you will be expected to:
- Develop team goals and strategies as well as managing team performance against service level objectives.
- Direct client support for all IT products including primary support of all sensitive clients with at-risk relationships.
- Ensure that client satisfaction and confidence in CSI products and services are at or above departmental goals.
- Provide primary oversight of the production service disruption management process as it relates to Access Support, including coordination of and participation in all remediation efforts.
- Take lead role in working with Product Management and technology to ensure product gaps/functionality issues are appropriately documented and tracked.
- Effectively manage any interactions where the client relationship appears to be at risk.
- Take ongoing lead role in supporting the development and maintenance of Policies and Procedures and training in partnership with Employee Readiness and Training.
- Act as single point of contact for all IT-related escalations, ensuring appropriate engagement of the Customer Management team where the client-relationship is at risk.
- Drive escalations to resolution.
- Merger, release and event support including UAT and PVT testing and command center participation.
- Act as business liaison in development of business requirements for Target State, ensuring that the business needs are appropriately represented in all development and review efforts. This would include participation in wire frame review and UAT testing.
- Daily productivity and metrics reporting to monitor compliance with established SLAs.
- Build strong relationships with sales and service to ensure client focus is maintained throughout the issue management process.
- Interface with external clients (newly on-boarded, existing, existing/new users, existing/new product, sensitive, etc.) as well as internal clients utilizing CSI products and services.
- Prepare and submit data for senior management reporting and performance evaluation.
- Position will require occasional non-standard working hours.
- Participate in the development of goals and execution of departmental strategies.
- Provide supervision, management, and coaching to ensure “best in class” levels of service.
- Identify training opportunities and provide career coaching to ensure employee development and progression.
- Manage daily resource and coverage levels for IT team resources.
- Manage impacts to employee morale and satisfaction.
- Act as a service quality escalation resource to the IT team both locally and in the U.S. and coordinate resolution and escalate customer issues when required.
- Document application functionality shortfalls, bugs, and enhancement requests and forward to Product Management as required.
- Ensure two-way communication flow to employees through dissemination of staff meeting minutes, training, upcoming product changes, event happenings, and departmental policies.
- Foster partnership and teamwork within other CSI teams, Sales and Service, and Product Management personnel.
- Provide input to the planning and execution of and ensure CSI and client interests are represented and satisfied for all projects.
- 5+ years of Customer/Product Support experience required.
- 4+ years of Technical Support experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of deposit, treasury and credit products, payment services, regulations, and related procedures.
- Effective problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to handle and work with highly sensitive records/information in an appropriate manner by giving appropriate attention to legal risks and operational concerns.
- Effective analytical approach when solving complex problems/issues.
- Ability to cope with a continuous accelerated changing environment.
- Manage team members and provide regular coaching sessions and feedback.
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
All applicants must successfully complete a background and drug test.
CSI is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.