HR & Operations Administrator
CSI is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver to join our team as HR & Operations Administrator.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) provides innovative payment solutions to world-leading brands with highly secure corporate payment solutions. CSI customers can automate 100% of B2B payables including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and has obtained Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval and is a fully owned division of Edenred SA, the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants.
CSI is more than just a virtual credit card provider. We are global leaders in FinTech (Financial Technology). That means we’ve built an elite crew of AP-certified payments experts, software developers, relationship managers, and integration specialists to solve corporate spending challenges across the globe.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities
- Answer phones, greet visitors and respond to general client and employee requests and inquiries.
- Manage and update company databases, including BCP communication contact list.
- Track inventory and budget while ordering business and office supplies.
- Organize customer meetings, assisting with travel arrangements as needed. Partner proactively to plan meetings for executive team members. Manage the company calendar of meetings and events.
- Coordinate office maintenance, equipment repairs, deliveries, and other business vendor interactions as needed.
- Assist with completing pre-hire background checks and drug screen orders.
- Onboard new hires; conduct HR orientation, generate IT setup requests, collect, maintain, validate, and enter all required new hire documents.
- Update customer contact information in Salesforce and record annual attestations of ownership information.
- Support Operations with sending weekly and monthly customer-facing reports.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources, Finance & Operations team or other departments as deemed necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Facility Management, or a related field preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience required. Prior experience supporting Human Resources preferred.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software, to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce and Tableau.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and stress management skills.
- Ability to use discretion in communications and keep information confidential.
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
All applicants must successfully complete a background and drug test.
CSI is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.