Full Stack Java Developer
- Design, develop, implement, and deliver high-quality products to our customers.
- Develop testable, scalable, trustworthy systems that eliminate manual tasks from the financial industry
- Apply modern best practices in your designs and implementations.
- Scale technology as our business continues to grow while staying focused on shipping software that matters to our customers.
- Innovate various aspects of Engineering and Distributed Architecture, focus on the CI/CD process for delivering quality products in the true sense of lean development.
- Contribute to our primarily Java-based systems.
We’re looking for someone who…
- is positive, driven, and full of energy
- excels at time and task management
- strives to maintain and upgrade skillset
- has clear written and verbal communication skills
- has a passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers
- is a supportive team player but comfortable leading as well
- is a fearless critical thinker and always looking for ways to work smarter
- is honest and trustworthy
- is willing to learn and be challenged daily
- passionate about building an innovative culture
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Java Skills
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Good experience in any database
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Ability to work as independent resource and deliver
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Agile development skills
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages as needed
- 100% employer-paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K with profit-sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
*All applicants must successfully complete a background and drug test.