Customer Due Diligence Analyst
Interested candidates must submit cover letter and resume to be considered.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is an energetic and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build or enhance your career portfolio by applying your talents to have an immediate impact on our success.
So, if you want a dynamic workplace that respects its team members with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
CSI is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, dependable team player with a positive attitude. An accounting or finance background is preferred. This position is responsible for managing the customer onboarding process and will work closely with the Processing & Compliance teams. Primary responsibilities will include documentation receipt, tracking and accurate data entry within systems. Additionally, the position will require coordination with multiple internal teams, communication regarding customer onboarding progress and recommendations for process improvements. We’re looking for a teammate who enjoys creating best practices, documenting procedures and is passionate about owning and improving a process.
This is what you’ll do…
- Manage the onboarding process of new customer relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and other regulations for new relationships
- Maintain information in contact management systems for monitoring and ongoing reporting needs
- Research and investigate business verification due diligence data
- Ensure appropriate business teams are kept appraised of application lifecycle
- Collaborate with Sales, Relationship Management, Operations and Processing & Compliance teams for continuous process improvement
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in a related field including Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of BSA/AML or back-office banking experience
- A minimum of 5 years of Issuer Processing experience desirable
- CAMS, CFE, CRCM or other banking risk management certification
- AAP or APRP Certification
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel and pivot tables
- Is inquisitive
- Has excellent time management skills
- Is proactive and observant
- Has excellent communication and listening skills
- Is independent and self-motivated
- Is flexible and enjoys working in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Has an eye for detail
- Is comfortable with file transmission processes and troubleshooting
- Is super organized
- Is a fearless critical thinker and always looking for ways to work smarter
- Has an ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter
- Has an interest in financial products and markets
- Loves change and variety
- Isn’t afraid to stand out
- Is positive, driven, and reliable
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Is willing to learn and be challenged daily
- Has the ability to work with sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
This position is eligible for a hybrid workplace.
We are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.