Position Type: Full-time
Are you an ambitious, self-motivator with an entrepreneurial spirit? Then we want to meet you!
The CRM Specialist will be responsible for developing a new business environment on Salesforce and managing prospect outreach and interaction.
He/she will be in charge of:
- Implementing new features and phasing out retiring features
- Recommending best practices
- Providing support for salesforce users
- Creating process builders to automate tasks
- Creating flows for alerts, field updates among other automations
- Improving object layouts and schema
- Performing day-to-day SFDC tasks and support
- Developing integrations with Outlook, internal systems, Docusign & other third parties
- Helping and supporting Sales and Operations needs in regards to the use of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
- Helping and supporting marketing needs in regards to the use of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
Skills & Experience:
You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar function, or in a IT, Business Development or Marketing environment.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Marketing, Business or in a related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
You have demonstrated:
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Salesforce
- Business-driven and problem solver skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical/methodical skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Salesforce Administrator Training
- Recent Salesforce certification
- Familiarity with databases/data models, and a solid understanding of CRM concepts and processes
- Data/file migration experience
- Experience with APIs and integration with external systems
- Languages required: English
- Location: Partially Remote after 30-60 days.
- Specific working conditions 40 hours/week.
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
CSI is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.