Business Line Manager Role: Technology
The Business Line Manager will join the CSI Business Line team. This new organization is responsible for achieving specific financial results through the delivery of CSI Payments solutions to the Technology line of business. The specific position of Business Line Manager will be responsible for growing the Technology business line channel by cultivating new product ideas through market research and analysis, evaluating market potential, go to market and co-sell strategies, developing product requirements, supporting product development efforts and ensuring go-to-market readiness to win with our technology partners. The candidate becomes the leading expert for the organization and the Technology business line. Candidate will be responsible for its business line’s ultimate success.
CSI is a global leader in FinTech (Financial Technology) providing innovative B2B payment solutions to the market. Our company has built an elite crew of AP-certified payment experts, software developers, relationship managers, and integration specialists to solve corporate spending challenges across the globe.
- Meet and Exceed business line growth objectives
- Lead market research for the business line you manage.
- Identify market needs and influence API touchpoints, product build, including full management of go-to-market process for new solutions.
- Develop Strategy and define tactics to achieve market penetration and visibility in your business line.
- Develop and execute communications and training content for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide effective leadership, collaboration and influence on all supporting or dependent teams within new product development and launch
- Provide in-depth knowledge to executive leadership on business line trends and innovations
- Participate in strategic roadmap planning and provide thought leadership on your assigned business line
- Make significant contribution to defining the direction of (new) and existing products, processes and operational plans with significant midterm impact on vertical market positions
- Support the development of the overall value proposition for customers and referral partners. Collect and organize the challenges faced and innovations expected by the ecosystem assigned. Translate those into innovative product offerings and support the development of business cases where we choose to launch these propositions
- Effectively communicate to the market via marketing efforts on how CSI can solve for challenges in your business line.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with MBA is a significant advantage
- 8+ years’ experience in software product marketing or management with a focus on new solution strategy and development and growth results: electronic payments or AP automation experience is a plus
- Significant (5+ years) experience in building technology ecosystems within the ERP and/or Invoice Automation space
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficient in project management skills
- Demonstrated success in sales training delivery, creation of marketing collateral
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Excellent presentation skills to clients and/or internal stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in for specific product offerings within assigned area.
- Demonstrated proficiency in knowledge and understanding of customer need mapping and gap analysis.
- Strong Leadership and proven history of being influential and collaborative in a technology environment
- Proven experience with customers and managing relationships is required
- Cross-functional team experience
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work independently and multi-task
- Proven history of dealing with ambiguity and solving complex problems.
- May be required to travel based on business needs