Business Intelligence Developer
Business Intelligence Developer
Job Type: Fulltime Position
Location: Bonita Springs, FL or New York, NY
We’re seeking a mid-level business intelligence developer with Tableau experience and strong database development background. You will elaborate and manage business requirements in an extremely fast-paced development environment. You’ll be working with subject matter experts and developers who work remotely but with the support of a product team based in Florida and New York City.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics using Tableau
- 3-4 years in BI/Data Visualization/Data Analytics
- Designing data integration from multiple systems into analytical data models
- Writing relational database SQL queries
- Devising and promoting creative data visualizations in Tableau
- Developing tools and dashboards using relational databases and BI Visualization tools such as Tableau to provide real-time insights to business data
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting existing BI solutions and visualization
- Using advanced statistical concepts to determine significant sources of process or business function variability
Additionally, it would be very useful if the candidate has:
- Exposure to data simulation studies and software development
- Solid background in database design and data modeling
- Understanding of ETL (Extract, transform, load framework)
- Knowledge and experience writing, editing, and working with SQL queries and MySQL
- Experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and deal with conflicting priorities
We’re looking for someone who…
- is awesome
- wants to be part of a fun crew
- has clear written and verbal communication skills
- has a passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers
- is a supportive team player but comfortable leading as well
- is super organized
- loves change and variety
- isn’t afraid to stand out
- is a fearless critical thinker and always looking for ways to work smarter
- is positive, driven, and full of energy
- is honest and trustworthy
- is willing to learn and be challenged daily
You’ll get perks…
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K with profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Why work for CSI?
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.