Business Development – Internship
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered.
Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career. We place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So, if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
Primarily responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company’s sales goals.
- Respond to all incoming web sales lead/phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule a sales appointment. Essentially deliver a Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL)
- Log all prospect details into salesforce.com
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in salesforce.com
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future customers.
- Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in the prospect calendar
- Re-schedule “no-show” prospect appointments.
- Follow-up with sales to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
- Maintain and update prospect changes in salesforce.com.
- Contact current prospect database for future marketing incentives.
- Respond to prospect website request (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet prospects via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales appointment.
- Notify necessary individuals to inform of appointments set.
- Maintains accurate salesforce.com prospect records
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous customer service and/or business development experience. Ability to deliver superior prospect experience and first impression of CSI.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Intermediate ability and knowledge of salesforce.com and additional software programs to support operations.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel. Strong interpersonal and skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations.
- Completed or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, communications, finance, or related fields