10 reasons to attend GBTA 2015 Convention in Orlando
- Designed for specifically for business travel professionals. It is the world’s largest group of business travel professionals gathered together. This year’s convention includes over 400 business travel exhibitors and nearly 7,000 attendees.
- Expand your network. Over 24 hours of networking with like-minded professionals in the travel industry, both buyers and suppliers. Meeting like-minded people not only inspires you but it provides an opportunity to build partnerships.
- Find your answers. With over 75 education sessions, you are guaranteed to get answers to some of the top industry topics
- Be inspired by the experts. There are a variety of keynote speakers and panel discussions to choose from. For example, CSI globalVCard is participating in two panel discussions with other key industry leaders to talk about all things virtual cards.
- Meet the experts. It’s good to connect online and by phone but the best way to connect with leaders in the industry is face to face. Here is your chance to chat one on one with leaders in your field.
- Fun expo with all your suppliers in one spot. There are many exciting things happening at the expo this year. One memorable giveaway will take place at the CSI globalVCard booth. Hint: #GrabYourCash
- Be in the know. New products, services and initiatives to improve the business travel experience will be announced.
- Give back through the 2015 service project. This year GBTA Cares is supporting the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida by donating over 1,000 hygiene kits. You will be able to experience a hand on, team building volunteer project that gives back to the local community.
- Great weather. It’s in Sunny Central Florida! Great weather for walking along one of the most popular roads in Florida- International Drive.
- Think outside of the box-room service box, that is! I-drive is a popular destination with lots to see and do. While attending the GBTA Convention leave time to get out and enjoy some of the nearby attractions – Wonder Works, i-Fly, and the new Orlando Eye.
If you are still not convinced, you can read more about what is in store for the GBTA 2015 Convention on their website.