10 Reasons to Attend the 2016 AP & P2P Conference & Expo
The 2016 AP & P2P Conference and Expo, sponsored by the Institute of Financial Management (IOFM), is the largest, most comprehensive event dedicated to Accounts Payable & Procure-to-Pay. The event is recognized as the must-attend event for accounts payable professionals, bringing together AP experts and practitioners to provide relevant information on critical topics such as compliance, operational improvements and automation strategies. This year, the event will be taking place in Las Vegas October 24-26.
- Find the right tools for your team at the expo
See live demos and connect directly with solution providers to learn about new technologies, services, and products. Visit CSI globalVCard at booth #209 to learn how easy it is to automate your accounts payable and securely process 100% of your payables through one web-based portal, whether via virtual credit card, ACH, check or global payments.
- Designed specifically for accounts payable executives
The AP & P2P Conference & Expo is the largest, most comprehensive event dedicated to Accounts Payable. It brings together experienced practitioners and innovative strategists to provide in-depth learning experiences. Improve every aspect of your work with the skills, strategies, updates, and knowledge you can take back to your team.
- Get certified!
Join over 20,000 financial operations professionals who have bolstered their earning power, respect, and resume with a certification. IOFM offers Accounts Payable Certification, Procure-to-Pay Certification and Certified Professional Controller training during this three day conference.
- Be inspired by the experts
Session presenters include a variety of experts from top corporations in the US, enabling you to get an inside look at their best practices.
- Stay in compliance and be in the know
Stay up to date with the most current IRS reporting regulations to stay compliant and protect your organization, yourself and your staff. Pick up proven best practices, solutions, and strategies from experienced practitioners and innovative strategists you meet at the conference.
- Expand your network & learn best practices
Capitalize on networking opportunities to meet AP, P2P, and shared service pros from around the world who speak your language. It’s good to connect online, but the best way to network is face to face. Listen to these fifteen senior financial executives as they share their experiences in moving from checks to globalVCard electronic payments and offer advice for those who are reluctant to make the change.
- Get re-energized
Return to your team energized and ready to share what you’ve learned, implement exciting new practices, and boost your organization’s efficiency and productivity.
- Shine a light on outstanding achievement
Celebrate noteworthy achievements and outstanding efforts in financial operations with the winners of the AP Manager of the Year, AP Department of the Year, P2P Manager of the Year and P2P Department of the Year during the 6th annual IOFM Spotlight Awards.
- Enjoy the weather
October is a great time to visit Vegas with warm fall temperatures. Expect highs of 78, lows of 52, and lots of sunshine.
- Explore Vegas!
- Visit the Mob Museum – the museum’s exhibits and artifacts (including the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Wall) detail the Mafia’s impact on Las Vegas and the rest of the country, as well as the steps law enforcement took to bring the dons down.
- Visit the Zombie Apocalypse Store to bone up on shooting the undead and get tips on how to be ahead of the “walker” curve, not to mention stocking up on biter-battling gear like machetes.
- Try the chocolate tasting menu at HEXX – the only place in Vegas to make its own ultra-premium chocolate from scratch, with beans sourced from places like Tanzania and Madagascar.
- Indulge at the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace – it specializes in small services with the same quality you’d find at top restaurants on the strip – and you can still eat as much as you want!
If you are still not convinced, you can read more about what is in store for the AP & P2P Conference on their website.